Purchasers of our Quick-Pass certified welder study aid often find the following Quick-Cards to be valuable as well.
Welding Symbols Quick-Cards
Welding Symbols Quick-Card. This six-page, full-color card puts essential welding symbols used in architectural plans and engineering drawings at your fingertips. Includes several quick lookup tables,
- Typical welding symbols.
- ISO symbols
- AWS symbols
- Structural Steel Shapes
- Types of weld joints and positions
- Designation of welding and cutting processes by letters
- Dozens of common abbreviations used in plans and drawings related to welding
In most cases, symbols are shown for plan view, and where alternatives are commonly in use, multiple symbols are shown. Typical notation formats are also included.
ISBN: 1889892742 / 9781889892740
Steel Reinforcing Bars Quick-Card
Steel Reinforcing Bars Quick-Card – Based on the CRSI, the ACI, and the ASTM Standards. This is a quick reference for the basics, identification, and uses of reinforcing bar.
- Reinforcing Bars (Rebar) Basics & Identification
- ASTM Reinforcing Bars (Metric & Inch-Pound)
- Reinforcing Bar Deformation Requirements
- Diameter, Tensile Requirements & Specialty Bars
- Overall Reinforcing Bar Diameters
- Reinforcing Bar Grades & Tensile Requirements
- Specialty & Corrosion Resistant Steel Reinforcement
- Ties & Hooks
- Types of Ties at Reinforcing Bar Intersections
- Standards End Hooks
- 90-degree and 135-degree Stirrup & Tie Hooks
- 180-degree Stirrup/Tie Hook Dimension
- Seismic Stirrup/Tie Hooks
- Bending, Straightening, Rebending & Field Cutting
- Min. specified Diameter of bend
- Reinforcing Bar Placing Tolerances
- Concrete Cover (inches)
ISBN: 1622702034 / 9781622702039